Friday, December 26, 2008

SIZE 28 JEANS ARE NOT FOR MEN!!!


Ladies can I please get a witness? Skinny jeans are all the rave for a few years now, but why do men feel like they have to wear the same size jeans as us? There is no reason why I should see your private parts imprinted within the crotch area of your jeans. Not only are the jeans tight, they are also sagging below the behind. I've seen some teenage boys even go as far as shopping in the girl's junior's section for skinny jeans, if their size isn't available in the boy's section. As I'm laughing my ass off at this whole phemomenon, it's always boggled my mind as to how these girls and women walk down the street with dudes whose pants are tighter than hers. It's additionally scary to think how hard it must be to take those tight pants off. We women are used to things like this, tight jeans, shoes that are too small, wearing stiletto pumps knowing our feet feel miserable.


Watching a dance hall video a couple of years ago was the first time my girlfriends and I saw this dress code. Men prancing around in tight jeans with a silver chain hanging by the waist side. We laughed at the style as it looked very "girly" and not masculine at all. The style quickly spread like wild fire even among rappers.Many imitate what they see on the tube and follow right behind them. My friend and I decided to ask a few of the younger boys from the neighborhood why they like skinny jeans. She caught one boy coming out of the corner store, he was obviously having a hard time carrying the groceries and keeping his pants up. She asked him why he was wearing tight jeans that were hanging off his ass. He replied "so I can show off my high top sneakers." She laughed in amazement at the weak reasoning behind his size 28's.  He asked why she was laughing so hard and she replied  "truth be told chicks don't like men who wear their little sister's jeans." Ladies and men also can I get a witness?  Can we please (lol) tell these guys that it's not cute style or not.


Sphere: Related Content

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, men your pants should not fit tighter than mind. LMAO at the caption pic!

    ReplyDelete